Still Life Limited Edition Print

Been really slack with our blog lately. It's not that we haven't been around all month, but more a case of not being in the habit of posting, and I think busy catching up, and work overall.  I guess that's what happens when you are away for three months - chaos!  Ha ha ha.  I remember the days when I'd post almost daily.  I'm not sure how I managed that, but the plan is to try and get back to more regular posts. We really enjoy having our blog.  Due to some odd-ball technical issues, I turned off comments many moons ago, but I will try and bring that feature back.  Because comments are ace! and we like.

So you've probably seen a small version of this design in the post below, but here it is bigger, and with its own post.  'Still Life' limited edition print taken from a collage I finished this year.  The elements and shapes in this design partially draw from the 'Message in a Bottle' series completed last year.  The focus with the new work is to further explore my love of shapes, and push those ideas that came out in the paintings.  I'm enjoying this process.  It barely scratches the surface, but it's a start, and we are both committed to more time in the studio.  Change is on the way.... and we like it! 


'Still Life' limited edition  -  ©INALUXE

Popular Posts