14 June 2012

We now have large prints!


After months of planning we finally have the first of our large giclee prints now available online.  Here is a small selection of the 10 designs currently available.  These are all professionally printed to museum & gallery standard, on gorgeous fine art velvet matt paper. Just like our A4 paper prints, only bigger and more juicy! The prints are archival and will last a lifetime and then some!  Due to their size, these are shipped in a sturdy tube, and available worldwide, along with the rest of our range. 

Top left: Atlas 39 - Top right: Chrysler Building New York
Bottom Left: Orbital - Bottom right: Atlas 59


10 comments:

Jen L. said...

Love, love, love, love!

helensarahvaughan said...

bottom right is my fav

Georgica Designs said...

Great works guys!! I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Pippa said...

Lovely work!

Kylie Hunt said...

Gorgeous :) Kx

Claire Ishino said...

Splendid indeed! Do you sell your originals anywhere as well? (*o*)/

Penny said...

How to choose???

MelisssaK said...

I'm so excited! You've chosen a great range and most of my favourites are there, so I just have to get saving now!

inaluxe said...

Thanks so much everyone - it's been a long time in the making: these large prints are quite labour intensive, but we finally got there! xo cheers, K.

Veronica Darling said...

Kristina, I've been HANGING for some big prints! Once our new MARK TUCKEY couch arrives, I might grab a couple for the lounge room as a present to my hard working Husbie! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...