19 March 2012

my lovely - a new fabric design

Welcome to the new week! and one of our designs, taken from our limited edition of 24 prints design "my lovely wall" this one is simply titled "my lovely" (for the moment anyway)!   This design will be further poked and tweaked to make it into our fabric range, coming later this year.  We really like the brown with the pink tones - One of our favourite colour combinations. What do you think?  We'd love to know.   

my lovely - inaluxe fabric design

6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design but not sure on the demand for brown tones at the moment - maybe it's a Brisbane thing but I find my brown cushions made from vintage fabrics are the slowest to sell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! In fact I'd already bought it in my mind and planned what I'm making with it..!
    ... That is until I read "at the end of the year".. :( I'll try to be patient. Kx

    p.s. Just reading the comment above and I have to admit that brown isn't my favourite choice usually... and maybe it is a Brisbane thing because we expend so much effort in escaping the heat and having light colours around to make things feel cooler... BUT I do think the pink and orange tones lift it and make a very funky combo. Maybe not cushions but I'd love to make a bag out of it or a cute top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - would have been great for our bedhead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love the color combination, in fact I have a quilt top already to go in those colors which would go great with this fabric, can't wait for them to come out.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much - we just love comments!