12 November 2010

inaluxe fabric take 1

Here's the work in progress for the first inaluxe textile... I started this design about a year ago - easily... but having so many things on the go - it got put on the back burner, never to see the light of day. Hopefully it will be swinging from hills hoists all over backyards everywhere in the form of lovely things - soon-ish. Oh, OK, next year. This is not the finished design - I'm still working through placement and colours. But enough from me... maybe some posts from Jason soon (who has been flat out lately).




13 comments:

  1. I can see this in some spunky looking tea towels! Amongst other more glamorous things, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very exciting!! it's looking gorgeous. and i really really love the piece in progress in pink and grey ~ beautiful.
    happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can most definitely see this swinging from hills hoists across the nation - and their equivalents further beyond!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever girl - you are definitely onto something there. The pattern is retro-fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh love it! Fabric unreal!! I can see me getting some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... Kristina, this is just magic! Love it and can't wait till it's yummy fabric :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I knew there would be textiles in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the words of encouragement... it's coming along - slowly, but well, now I have to think like a screenprinter and sort out the colour part! ha ha ha. More fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing
    This fabulous work with us
    Good creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SERIOUSLY divine. I am panting at the thought of being able to work with this!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much - we just love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...